Welcome to AAG!
Advised Assets Group, LLC (AAG) is a federally-registered investment adviser that provides investment advisory services to retirement plan sponsors, plan participants, and IRA accountholders nationwide. We offer a comprehensive range of investment advisory tools and solutions designed to help plan sponsors and individuals meet their retirement strategies. AAG's goal is for you to leverage our investment expertise to make retirement planning smarter and more accessible than ever before.
Our suite of participant and IRA advisory services provides individuals with access to advisory solutions based on how much involvement they desire while addressing retirement goals. Our suite of plan-level advisory services is designed to assist plan sponsors with their roles as fiduciaries while addressing plan performance.
- For additional information on the Online Investment Advice, Managed Account and Empower Retirement IRA services offered through AAG, click here.
- For additional information on the Online Advice and Professional Management Program offered through AAG to participants in employer-sponsored retirement plans,click here.
- For additional information on the Empower Managed Portfolio program offered through AAG to to eligible Empower Brokerage account holders, click here.
- For additional information on the Empower Easy platform offered through AAG click here.
- For more information about the Financial Planning services offered through AAG click here.
- For a summary of AAG's policies and procedures to protect the privacy and security of your personal information, including AAG's information sharing practicesclick here.
- Form CRS-Customer Relationship Summary click here.
Not all services are offered to all plan participants or IRA account holders. Please check your plan/IRA to determine which service, if any, is available to you.
Advisory services are offered by Advised Assets Group, LLC (AAG), a federally registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company. More information can be found at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
There is no guarantee that participation in any of the advisory services will result in a profit or that the account will outperform a self-managed portfolio.
Additional information can also be obtained by contacting AAG at:
Advised Assets Group, LLC
8515 E. Orchard Road, 10T2
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111
(800) 888 – 4952, ext. 41066